Sunday, April 15, 2012

Taken to school, by my SON!!!!

After all the years of letting him win this time he actually beat me. I found myself actually trying to do better but my 9 year old son kicked my butt. I was so proud of him. The look in his eyes was priceless, I think he knew I was trying to win but he just out shot me. I'm going to kick he ass next time......just kidding but I'll be trying a lot harder.

To all you dads out there, our sons are growing up all to quick. Enjoy the time together and make every day count because one day you wake up and their not so little anymore. My son is everything to me and I focus on the time we have together instead of the time we are apart.

Father and Son Basketball -  illustration Stock Photo - 7101909


The Spaniard and this little Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment