Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Far Niente, Oakville, CA

I'm a huge Pinot Noir fan and I've been one for many years, so when Far Niente came out with their EnRoute I was all over it, simple said.....This Wine Rocks!!!

When you are drinking it you feel special because you just can't believe someting so good is in your hand.  I could drink it all day.  It goes perfact with everything and it drinks just as good alone.  I love drinking it with a tray of artisian cheeses, charcuteries, extra virgin olive oil and a nice crispy bagette.

Our tours was very special, Bruce Mooers, President of Nickel & Nickel was our host.  We visit the wine aging caves for a tasting we also had a very special lunch preparred for us. Bruce was amazing how he took time from his very busy schedule to spend the afternoon with us.

I was amazed at the beauti of this winery and all the detail in everything.  On my next blog I'll post the photos from our lunch.





The Spainard

No comments:

Post a Comment