Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Echoqua, Springfield NJ

When ever I visit an Italian restaurant I always think of the
scene from the Godfather, you know the scene......when McCluskey ask Sollozzo  
"How's the Italian food in this restaurant"? and Sollozzo says.....
"Good -- try the veal -- it's the best in the city".  

As we walk in I had a feeling that this just may be OK, looking over the
menu we decided to start off with some appt's.


For dinner I had the Filetto di Sogliola

Fresh Filet of Sole served over risotto in a white wine sauce with tomatoes, black olives, capers and bread crumbs
and my lady had Ravioli di Ricotta
Ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese served in tomato sauce

My ladies dinner was very good but I had to send my fish back, it wasn't even cooked,
I telling you it was raw under the bread crumbs. I wasa so upset......
I didn't order anything else, we decided to leave.


I Should of had the Veal.......


This venue get one and a half corks out of four

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment