Wednesday, May 8, 2013

St. Maarten..Heaven on Earth...

As beautiful as all our destinations were the "Crem de la Crem" was for me St Maarten. In all my travels I only knew of one other place so beautiful and that was Napa Vally. I've always described Napa as a place God created making it haven on earth. I've finally found another place that fits that description....St Maarten 
 
 

 This port was destroyed years ago due to a hurricane. Realizing that this port was such a life line for everyone they invested heavily to create a port like no other. This port now can dock 6-8 cruise liner at once....yes at once!!!! I'm talking mammoth vessels. They not only created a place to dock but also a boardwalk and beaches within walking distance of the ships. Very smart, keep all 14,000 people very close to spend
their cash....great job and outstanding planning.
 
This place to me was clearly heaven on earth and I can only hope that everyone embraces it as much as I did. The beaches were perfect, the water was amazing, the people were so nice and once you sit in the beach chair you need to remember that the ship leaves at 5p....I say this because when you are surrounded by beauty and feel like your in heaven it's difficult to leave....bring your camera and your cash. Enjoy Gods gift to us.
 
 
The Spaniard


No comments:

Post a Comment