Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eat, Drink & Put down the Cell Phone......

It's amazing to me that after 30 years of working in the food and beverage world I still have that love and drive I had so long ago. My best friend said something to me 12 years ago and it's always stuck with me, "Life is to short...don't be a d#*k!!!". As I continue to serve and help people create memorable dining experiences I just do not understand why some people continue to be negative during their night. My Father always said "do not ever mess with a person that is bringing you food". Miss you Daddy...you rock!!!

People, enjoy your time together and relish in the fact that you are together...put down the cell phone, stop texting, check your facebook later and communicate.....

Life's to short.....eat, drink and put down the cell phone

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment