Thursday, June 14, 2012

Acme Oyster House, New Orleans


I've heard so much about the food and beverages in New Orleans that when we're looking over some different locations for our vacation aka "Connie Corleone" and I decided to go to New Orleans and give back to the people of this great City.

Our first stop was the Acme Oyster house. Established in 1910 and has five locations in all. Sit @ the bar and ask for Curtis, I had to have the oysters and when I asked Curtis how he recommends them he said Char ed grilled-hands down!!!, so who was I to not follow his passionate recommendation. Great choice, grilled w/ garlic butter and topped w/ Romano cheese.

This place is a must, I listed their web site below, check it out.


www.acmeoysterhouse.com

This venue gets four out of four corks

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment