Thursday, May 24, 2012

Seasons 52, Garden City NY


I've been indulging in different types of venues and many different kinds of cuisine over the years. The Darden group was an arsenal of venues that is just Outstanding!!!! Olive Garden,
Red Lobster, Longhorn steakhouse, Bahama Breeze,
The Capital Grille & my favorite Seasons 52.

I've been to the one in Cherry Hill many times but now that I live in North Jersey I've been jonesing to revisit one of my favorite restaurants. I had to take a trip to NY to visit family and found out that a new Seasons 52 was being placed in Garden City.


Seasons 52 Fresh GrillThe Seasons 52 menu is seasonally-inspired with the fresh appeal of the farmer’s market. It represents a unique blend of art and science, with creative offerings designed to excite and surprise the palate. We feature dining choices that are thoughtfully prepared and in appropriate portion sizes. So our guests feel the freedom to indulge in a complete dining experience, including our custom flatbreads and signature mini-indulgence desserts, while still feeling good about themselves and their dining choices. I love this place.  

Seasons 52 : Fresh

The Darden group has done an amazing job in providing us foodies with choices and that's what it's all about. My fellow foodies and I went last week, Outstanding....Peter did a great job representing the company.....this venue get four out of four corks in my eyes.

www.darden.com

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment