Friday, December 23, 2011

Julian Serrano, Las Vegas

The love for eating is something that I feel needs to be researched, explored and most of all shared with friends and or love ones, must be shared....this is the key to enjoying the dining experience.

Growing up in a Spanish home I didn't know any other way to eat, Daddy comes home, we all sit down together and my Mother would just keep on bringing waves the food and we keep eating and eating....

I go to Vegas ever year for the Food and Beverage convention and I finally discovered what's at the end of the rainbow.....Aria, this new mega resort destination has it all and it's lined up with the best of the best when it comes to eateries. Maybe because I'm Spanish and I love the tapas way of eating I was so happy to fine Julian Serrano place.

When you go bring friends with you, we ordered from the special event menu, tapas for the table @ $55 a head. This menu allows you to pick 2 items from each group. You have four different catorgories and being a table of four we basically eat the whole menu.

Check out the web site below.



The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment