Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daniel Boulud, Las Vegas

As I was going over my notes and reviewing my photos I was saddened to see that Daniel's in Wynns, closed in August.

Since the restaurant is closed I'm not going to go into any detail about our amazing meal but I did want to say that all six of us had a tremendous dinner. I love going down the circular escalator into the atrium. We had a cocktail at the bar while we waited for the rest of our party to arrive.

As foodies we ordered many different items to review and share and we truly loved every one of them. We had an fabulous wine, 2006 Goldeneye Pinot Noir. I look forward to visiting one of his other venues in New York City. I'll have to forgo the mortgage payment that month but I'm sure it will be truly worth it and it is must closer to home.

Daniel, thank you for a great dinner.

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment