Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Carlo's Bake Shop, Westfield NJ

Being a foodie living in Westfield was an easy choice.
It's a town full of eateries, wine bars & local bakeries.
We now have a new establishment in town and I'm so excited to see Carlo's the "Cake Boss" locate his new bakery right down the street from me.
 
Official Carlo's Bakery Merchandise
 
My lady and I have been to his location in Hoboken many times. Hoboken is a great town full of eateries and taverns and also the bithplace of Frank Santra and baseball.
 
 
As you walk in your eyes are immediately taken to the displays
on the walls featuring speciality cakes for every occasion
and wedding cakes like no other. What else would you expect to
see from a family with four generation of baking in their blood.
They spent a bit of "dough", no pun intented on the facility. 
The smells are attacking your senses as soon as you walk in
with crumb cakes, freshly filled cannolies, flaky lobster tails,
cookies, sweet treats, pasteries and an eclair like no other.
I have to say the eclair was the best I've ever had.
Chapeau, "hats off" Carlo to you and your family.
 
I'm looking forward to visiting Carlo's as I take my morning
walk into town and indulging with a delightful sweet treat.
 
Thank you Carlo.....I've attached their web site for you to review.
They also offer cooking and baking classes.   
 
 
 
The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment