Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Crusin on the Celebrity Summit...Amazing!!!

I had a opportunity to go on a Cruise, at first was very undecided
about the trip due to the misconception I had about cruises.
 
I couldn't have been more wrong. Seven day cruise leaving
Puerto Rico and stopping @ Barbados, St Lucia, St Antigua,
St Maarten, St Thomas and then back to Puerto Rico.
 
 
Over the next few days I'm going to be blogging my trip so you can see and experience what a great time I had. Being a foodie understand that I was like a kid in a candy store and was all over this ship.....checking out the front and back of the house. 
 
I took over 300 photos of all the food offering's, restaurants, bars and locals.
 
Please check out by blog and relive it all with me again....

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment