Monday, December 3, 2012

Tapastry, Montclair NJ

 Tapas de Espana
 
We really enjoyed this place and I highly recommend it because it's just a nice night out. Start my bringing in your own bottle of red and they will supply you with everything else for a home made Sangria, it not the traditional Sangria but still very refreshing. 
 
Of course we ordered to much but it's small plates...right??? order up, taste and enjoy. The highlight of the night was of course being with my lady but they had flamenco dancers preforming during our dinner and being Spanish I really thought this was great, they were outstanding, my parents would have been proud.
 
I'd recommend making some little changes to the decor and ambiance, ie the simple three....linen, candles & a proper music selection. That would make this restaurant so much better. I listed the web site below for you to review.
 

 
 

    

 
Three out of four corks in my book
 
The Spaniard


No comments:

Post a Comment