Friday, July 6, 2012

The Park Steakhouse, Park Ridge NJ

It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of a good steakhouse, I'm so glad we found this place.  John and Randy have a great venue in their hands and the city of Park Ridge is so fortunate to have this restaurant within their community.  I wish I lived closer.

I highly recommend everyone checking this place out, the items we had are listed below and I must say all the dishes where spot on...

Great job Chef to you and your team!!!  



Ahi Tuna Tacos
Wasabi Cream – Taro Chip – Crisp Slaw

Sautéed New York State Duck Liver
Grilled Pineapple & Scallion Salad - Pomegranate Reduction

Miso Glazed Chilean Sea Bass
Ginger Scallion Cream – Caramelized Grapefruit – Steamed Basmati Rice

Roasted Veal Tenderloin Horseradish Gnocchi 
Smoked Tomato & Porcini Mushroom Broth

I must add a side note as to the Foie Gras, over my 30 years in this industry I've been fortunate to have indulged in foie gras prepared by the best chef in the world like Todd English, Tom Colicchio, Charlie Palmer, Michael Mina, Eric Ripert and Chef of the Century Joel Robuchon and I must say that the one we had @ the Park Ridge was just as good....we enjoyed it so much that we ordered another one. As the French say, "Chapeau"

I've listed the wed site below for your review and if you don't visit The Park Steakhouse you truly don't like eating great food....

Great job Chef to you and your team!!! 

www.theparksteakhouse.com

The Spaniard

No comments:

Post a Comment